Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Integration Wizard not opening

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have put the patches on EP7.0 from SP6 to SP10. Now there is a problem I am getting for BI in Visual Composer which is as follows:

After opening the Visual Composer, then I move through menu bar "BI" -> "BI Integration Wizard". Now a pop-up message comes as <b>"WARNING 2003: Zoom the current diagram to the level of an iView or a service"</b> with "OK" button. Now when I click on the button, the pop-up closes. So, I am not able to open BI Integration wizard.

Can someone tell me how I can open the BI Integration Wizard.

Regards

Deep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Open your model

2) drag&drop an iView on the storyboard

3) doubleclick on the iView

4) open the BI Wizard

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your inputs, but still after opening the iView and on opening BI Integration Wizard, a pop-up message comes as <b>"WARNING 2005: There are no BI Systems defined in Portal. In order to use BI Integration Wizard, you must first define at leats one of BI system based on the BI XMLA, BI ODBO, BI JDBC, or BI SAP Query Connector"</b> with "OK" button. Now again, when I click on the button, the pop-up closes. So, I am not able to open BI Integration wizard.

Please help me, how do I get the above BI Systems

Regards

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

have a look into the WIKI:

<a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Connectivity">https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Connectivity</a>

There you find all the informations to setup a BI System.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

After creating SAP XMLA System and restarting the Java instance, it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you must create a BI System in the portal which is connect to your back-end system first in order to use BI Integration Wizard.

Regards,

Tweety.