cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI4 doesn't show any value in certain version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can you help me with my cases, I've already maintained CO version (OKEV)  Integrated Planning and maintained in 3 version (version 0, 1, and 2) and in all fiscal years.

I want to maintained planning amount through planning cost element (CJR2), the amount is already show in CJ40, but in CJI4 the amount is only show in version 1, and 2 only, it is doesn't show in version 0, although the integrated planning already checked in OKEV.

What could possible the source of this discrepancy ?

I need CJI4 as call up function for my report. I've already checked in table COVJ as the source of planning data in CJI4, and it is also doesn't insert for version 0, whereas for other version it is inserted.

Does anyone ever experienced the same thing ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

There is the following logic to be checked for writing line items:

1. Does the wbs-element have the "plan integration" flag set  in its masterdata (transaction CJ03, database table PRPS-PLINT)?
   Yes: Goto point 2.
   No:  Goto point 4.

2. Is the OPA/PS integrated with CCA in the version/year (transaction OKEV, table TKA07-PLICC)?
   It's the flag in the middle of the detailed screen for a single year (on the left side).
   Yes: Goto point 3.
   No:  Goto point 4.

3. So, you answered both question 1 and 2 with "yes". That means: The WBS-element is integrated with CCA which means it behaves like a cost center. That leads to another (last) question:

Is the plan integration (with other components like PCA and FI-SL) activated in the version/year (transaction OKEV, table TKA07-RWINKZ)?

It's the flag which you already see in the list of all years for one plan version.
     Yes: There must be line items!
     No:  OK. The creation of line items is deactivated for this version/year. That's why no litems exist.
          You can activate the creation (and build initial items) with transaction KP96.

4. So you answered question 1 or 2 with "no".
   That means: The internal order is not integrated with CCA which means that you can only force the creation of line items by activating a specific user status to do so (transaction CJ02 etc.)

However, unless a user status which allows writing of line items has been created the system will not write line items!

Regards,

Rachel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thannk you for your explanation Rachel, 

1. Yes, Integrated planning already ticked in CJ03

2. No, in transaction OKEV, for version 0, integrated planning with cost centers/bus process (TKA07-PLICC) is not set, while in version 1 and 2 it is already set

3. Yes Table TKA07-RWINKZ is already set for all version

So I know my problem is in no. 2 of your explanation, when I try to activate it, it says already contain planning data so I cannot activate it anymore.

What I can do Is to maintain new fiscal year and flag the integrated planning w/ cost center bus process on.

This issue is closed, thank you so much for your valuable information clara, and rachel

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am glad to know that I can of some help for your problem. ^_^

pratapbhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ms. Rachel, unfortunately, none of these methods are useful for showing line items planned through ECP. If the WBS element has the "plan integration" flag set, then for ECP we get the error message "Proj. or proj. branch does not contain any/non-calculable plan. elements". Even by setting user status to allow to 'write plan items', we do not get any ECP line items in CJI4. Reports S_ALR_87013533 / 34 / 42 are also insufficient. Hence, for ECP, there seems to be no suitable line item report. I had to create a query report in SQ02 using tables CKHS and CKIS.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/8832058/error-in-easy-cost-planning---proj-or-proj-branch-.html

https://answers.sap.com/questions/10724848/no-line-items-in-cji4-using-ecp.html

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

This report is for displaying  line items, depends on the settings and the way that you plan your costs it writes or not plan line items that are displaying in CJI4.

If some versions write plan line items, I think you should review how the other plan versions are generated because the most probably is they are different and you are only writting total amounts.

Try to check the difference between 2 versions ( once with plan line items ad another one without)

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply clara,  I've already maintain Integrated Planning in all fiscal year and version in CO Version (tcode OKEV) , could you tell me the configuration that I miss ?

Thank you once again.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

I don't thik your problem are related with the settings... I think it is dependent who the user enter the plan values.

I mean you have :

Version 1 --> you display costs in CJI4

Version 2 --> you don't display costs in CJI4

How user creates version 1 and version 2? Which transactions use.... etc?

Not all planning values generate line items...

Try to identify how the versions are generated.,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Clara.

We use CJR2 to update both version, method to input planning value are the same, but the result not written in the version 0, whereas the version 1 and 2 are written, I don't think this is related to authorization, since there is no auth. check failed in the transaction.

What actually that I miss ?

Regards.