cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports View in Mobile app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

When conneted to BOE through IPAD, i am able to see the reports tagged to mobile categories, I have multiple categories for each functional area. However, on IPAD all the reports are showing under ALL folder, How i see category structure on ipad.

Thanks

K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can view your corporate categories if you assign the report to both categories mobile and sales for example.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for replies.

Yes, that is what we are doing now. But i was curious to know, if any other option available to download the categories.

Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI K,

I think this feature is available in the new 5.5 app for IPAD , available on the apple itunes store.

it has categorization download

Check and confirm please

Regards,

Atul B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athul,

the lastest version is 5.0.5, in this version i can create my categories at app level and tag reports to them. But i dont see any categorization download option.

Thanks

Karthik

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I don't think there is an option available for downloading the categories to IPad/IPhone.  We have to create categories on client and tag the reports to them.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI karthik,

Yes, there is indeed no option here to assign reports to categories which are created in BI launchpad

however, there are local categories available on the Ipad, which helps you to distinguish reports, in case

Regards,

Atul B