cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Error in End of Path, Escape for 'Auto Provisioning Failure' not Enabled, Ending Path 'GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH' error

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In NWBC, user created request for role assignment in SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

Manager, roleowner and security team approved the request but we got below error.

Could you please help to solve the issue?

User attributes changed for User: EVAZGECER in System: T90CLNT090

08.07.2013 13:54:11,4210000 WF-BATCH

You have not logged onto the central system

08.07.2013 13:54:11,4220000 WF-BATCH

Error in End of Path, Escape for 'Auto Provisioning Failure' not Enabled, Ending Path 'GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH'

08.07.2013 13:54:11,4350000 WF-BATCH

Post-request activities reported problems; check logs for details

08.07.2013 13:54:11,4380000 WF-BATCH

Approval path processing is finished, end of path reached

08.07.2013 13:54:11,4430000 WF-BATCH

Request is closed

08.07.2013 13:54:12,0160000 WF-BATCH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Dear Colleen and Fernando,

We solved the problem and now these are working successfully.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what was the solution?

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Firstly we implemented SAP Note No. 1781696 & SAP Note No. 1752991 firstly to check the provisioning logs.

After that we removed activation of CUA system in SCUA and in the SPRO -> GRC -> Access Control -> User Provisioning -> Maintain CUA settings

Because we want to assign the roles or create users in ECC system not to CUA system.

0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

We did CUA setup in SCUA tcode, I did not do any change in SCUM settings.  After completing the setup, In GRC ABAP system with SU01 tcode I can select the system which I want to assign role to user and select the role and assigned. When I check the user in ECC system, system user assigned role to user. I checked the IDOCs and it works successfully.

But I try to assign role in NWBC, SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST workflow completed successfully but when I check the userid in ECC system, role is not assigned. And there is no IDOC for this in the system.

What is my mistake or missing?

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Its iuuse with authorization in RFC.

Please check that.

Regards,

Prasant

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

First of all thanks a lot for your help.

We applied this OSS note and entered CUA_PARAMETER_CHECK parameter in PRGN_CUST table, but what is the value of it?

Also, we are still getting same error, do you have any idea to solve that?

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazli

If you have CUA setup, what configuration have you done for GRC? Also, for the replication failing, does the log say which fields? If so, possibly interaction with CUA SCUM settings might be contributing to it.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazil

In addition to Fernando's advise I would recommend you configure an escape path in the MSMP for case when auto provisioning failed so you can route it to someone to review and resolve. You do this on the first screen of MSMP and can also configure one for Approver not Found.

"Error in End of Path, Escape for 'Auto Provisioning Failure' not Enabled, Ending Path 'GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH'"

Just a small note on the OSS - the parameter CUA_PARAMETER_CHECK is entered in the child system PRGN_CUST table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nazli,

Please, check the following SAP note:

Please, confirm if you are using CUA in your environment.

Thank you,

Fernando