cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Error in NWBC in TM 9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to go to NWBC in TM 9.0.  I could see the overview of my resources. If I try to display one of my resources, it is still loading. I am not able to Define resources from NWBC.  Is there any setting in NWBC to correct this error ?

Another question.Most of the transactions in TM 9.0 are enabled only in NWBC. Is there any option to use only SAP GUI instead of NWBC in TM 9.0?

Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got the same problem...can anyone reply what need to be done to resolve this loading error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello subbu could you resolved your problem?  i have the same problem

ye_liang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

In TM 9.0, you have two opinions to define the resources

•   On the SAP Easy Access screen, choose  Transportation Management  Master Data  Resource  Define Resource
  • In SAP NetWeaver Business Client, choose  Master Data  Resources  Define Resource  .

If you met errors when defining or displaying the resources in TM 9.0, please create the customer messages in SAP Service Market Place, at the same time use the SAP Easy Access screen as the alternative.

As for NWBC, some of the functionalities can only be accessed in NWBC, while the others have the option in SAP GUI. You can find the information in SAP Help Portal for TM 9.0.

Hope that answers your questions!