cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zeroing out cost of goods when passing Freight Cost from ECC to CusDec in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am struggling to pass freight cost available in the shipment cost document in ECC to CusDec (Custom Declaration) in GTS. Below is what is currently implemented.

a) Create CusDec in GTS at the time of ProForma invoice creation in ECC.

b) Update CusDec in GTS if another ProForma is created for the same set of Deliveries.

c) When shipment has a particular status (Shipment Start), it asks to update cost and user maintains freight cost into the shipment cost document. At the time of ProForma creation, a BADI in ECC is implemented which reads this Shipment Cost document and passes to GTS (at header and at the first line item)

- The problem is: as soon as the freight cost is passed to GTS, the Cost of Goods gets ZERO value and the freight cost gets updated. Before updating freight cost, the cost of goods remains correct.

Can anyone help me out with the solution. I want the cost of goods to be there in CusDec and should get printed on Commercial Invoice. (The bottom-line requirement is to print Commercial Invoice with all the correct values.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Just a wild guess, but do you think the problem could be anything to do with the BAdI code that you've implemented?

Yes, so do I .  Please provide the code, so that we can work out what is happening.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

You were right, I was passing incorrect condition type from ECC (BADI) hence GTS was not able to parse it. I started passing the correct condition type (mapped in GTS) and it started working.

Thanks for the response.

Sandip

Answers (0)