cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Repository Doesn't Exist Message CMS106

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing trouble while configuring a content repository in SAP Netweaver/MiniSAP.

I created a content repository using the transaction code oac0.

I want to create my content repository to HTTP Content Server which is not a SAP Content Server rather a third party Content Server.

When I provide URL and start the server it does recongnise the server however it gives message that content repository doesn't exist.

Understood that this is a logical repository. do i need to map it to some physical storage location.

Please help and suggest .....

Thanking you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

Though this thread is quite old, has anybody inputs for the above mentioned CMS106-problem? We are also facing the situation that this error arises when we want to connect to an 3rd Party ArchiveLink Content Server...

Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards

Benedikt

JP_Barcenas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if this is a 3rd party content server, then you have to contact the vendor.

The thing is that creating the repository in OAC0 only creates the definition in SAP, but the content repository must be created physically in the content server too.

If this was a SAP Content Server, then this function is possible using transaction CSADMIN, but this will not work with 3rd party servers. I suppose that 3rd party content servers have admin tools to do this...

cheers,

juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

How did you resolve the issue? We are having same problem, could you help us???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We are facing the same issue when creating a content repository in SAP 4.7 in quality client. It says customizing missing. Do we need to carry out this process in customizing client ??

Is creating a number range essential for running archive link ?