cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SAP PS module information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm from core sector background last 5.6 years planning exp. (Power, Project management) and wanted to move as a SAP consultant profile and after going to ATOS SAP training centre they suggest me to do SAP PS module Certification which will help me to inter in SAP field with my Previous experience.

my question is does SAP PS certification from ATOS worth it?,

will help me to go in SAP industry with good package.

What is the SAP PS module Scope in future. because i've seen in job portals there are not sufficient opening in this module as abap,SCM.

should i go  of on-line certification.

Please help me to take right decision

kindly give me some contacts of SAP PS holders who r working with this module.  

Regards

Sunil Mishra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

The following blog may clear some misconceptions:

Please do not be under misimpression that SAP Certification gives you guaranteed job. It all depends on various factors, skills and scenarios.

Online or Class room really does not make any difference, except, as Class room is more expensive.

PS is a specific module, it has its own market and at the same time, not much competition, unlike FICO.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

So Ravi Sir,

Thanks to send me helpful link..

Sir as per my previous core sector profile,will PS module be good for me.

i wanted to rid off from my previous core sector profile due to not learn ability and growth and want to work in IT and SAP profile.

one of my friends in IT and SAP lab suggest me to do SAP PS course if you have't too much time to get a degree and change your profile.

and my friends and ATOS also suggest me to do PS module due to my previous experience is perfect for this module.

One more question Ravi,

Can i do on line certification enrolment without help of any training institute.

if i can do so were i can get study material and tutorial for exam.

Best Regards

Sunil Mishra

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note SAP Certification is NOT a Job Guarantee Program.

There are many consultants with Certification are not able to get the job.

This blog would help you.

If you are still interested, you may please look for e-learning, which is still costs around 2 Lakhs INR.

If you do not have 2 years SAP implementation experience, you cannot directly write SAP Certification, particularly, if you are in India. The study materials are copy righted materials and not for free distribution.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

Regarding your core sector Projects Planning background, SAP PS will be best suited for you.

But if you think about the openings after your certifications, then you can go for SAP MM. Because Comparing to PS, MM will be having more openings in Indian SAP Market.  Anyhow if you have plan for Certification that will be better idea according to your domain experience.

But still my advise would be before going to Certification you do the ground study about the Module and try to practice more scenario based on the concept wise and where ever you go for Certification try to look out the availability of Exp. trainer should meet your expectation ☺....

Regarding online certification, It up to your mindset also based on your budget for certification and confidence level.

And also I am concern @ the opportunity & future ..... Now its became bit tough due to slowdown of the job market in India…which am highlighting about present situation...

But i would like to tell some Do and Dont's here...

1, Don't ever resign from your existing job for studies. Today the world is very competitive so train your self to sail on multiple boats simultaneously.

2. Don't put all your investments nor into borrowings for investing into further studies your current earnings should be the source of investment into it.

3. Do keep 51% reserve for your fate and do your best for rest of 49% as even after putting your best efforts there is no assurance of success as your luck always runs faster than you.

After completion of your certification its not really sure about you will get job within a month or within quarter year. Its all about the opportunity in market as well as your Complete knowledge in subject Plus your fate + YOUR PATIENCE.....

So All the best ☺☺!!!

Thanks

NayeeM...