cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How PI will handle MIME message type with attachment and deliver it to Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expart,

We have a scenario in 7.30 where PI is receiving a multipart MIME message(cXML file) with attachments. We are using SFTP adapter for picking the file. Please let me know if we can handle the message with some custom module bean or we need to go for Java mapping to convert the cXML to xml for the normal mapping.

Please share your experience for the above mentioned scenario(code if you have any).Your quick response will be appriciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhadip,

You can use custom adapter module, using that you can read the required attachment and process it according to your requirement. If you have multiple attachment then using custom module download them in local application server ans using another File Sender you can process these attachments.

Thanks,

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Rajendra, I am having multiple file in my attachmement, where one file will be main file (xml file) and the attachment might be any file(txt,pdf,image). All the files are coming as embeded MIME message. Have you used any custom adapter module in your previous experience? it will be better if I refer that code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subhadip,

Currently I am not having code, but I can give generic idea on you can develop that in adapter module.

Thanks,

Rajendra