Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU25 step 1 do not work

pradeepmathewch
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an ERP Test system.

I'm triggering the transaction SU25 to run the Step1.

However, For step1, Instead of the Activation icon, I'm seeing the Display icon.

Even though I click with it, I just get the Information screen as  normal and nothing happens.

Hence I'm unable to trigger this step 1.

Can anyone have an idea whats wrong here?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Warm Regards, Pradeep

3 REPLIES 3

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please read SAP note 1691993.
In the past there have been too many Admins who destroyed their SU24 customizing by exectuing step 1 by accident.... so there is a small hurdle now.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please check your access. You might be having display only access for SU25.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bernhard certainly has pointed you in the right direction with the note above (and so warrants any points you may give), but to make what may not be clear obvious, you must select Step 1 from the menu option (next to the command field) in the heading "Profile Generator" to execute in the later releases. Heed his warning well though - performing this step has consequences that you will need to evaluate prior to execution outside of your test environment (which is hopefully not your repository for USOBT_C and USOBTX_C modifications ).