cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the order of columns in Standard Webdynpro Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

I have one issue, i want to change the order of columns in standard webdynpro component, we can do by user settings, but i want this for all the users

Please see the screen shot, can any one please help me

Thanks

Vijaya

Original columns

Ordered Columns

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Please follow below steps:

1. Go to SE80, Give the Component Name and press Enter

2. Go to the Desired "View"

3. Click enhance button (ICON Like spiral of Application toolbar)

4. A Pop up will appear asking your Coposite Enhancement name  and Enhancement Implementation name. Create "NEW" on both the occasion.

5. Now for UI Enhancements:

a) Expand the "ROOT UI Element container" ,

b) move to Table control UI element

c) expand all columns

d) Right click on the desired column that you want to move and select "Move Up" or "Move Down"

c) Continue till you place this column where you want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also find below link to below link on how to create Enhancement Implementation:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700317da-bd79-2c10-368e-8f18bf5d8...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

can you please check the screen shot, in Enhance mode , "Move Up" or "Move Down" is disable, is there any other ways to  change the order of columns, any classes or methods, any sample program

Thanks

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

If I am not wrong, from you screen shot, it seems that you have right clicked on the table UI element. Select the column you want to move and right click on that column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

please check the screen shot, i have selected the column and  right clicked, still they r in disable mode , i think we cant change the order of columns using  UP and DOWN...

UP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try removing the existing table UI element and insert a new table UI with column sequence you need. To remove and insert element you can refer the link provided me above.