cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I update my netweaver from 04s sp7 to 04s sp9?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using BusinessGraphics Control on 04S SP7 this day,I try all the way but it prompt "Graphic rendering Problem" when run it,i seach all the forum get answer of netweaver version .So i want to update my netweaver to 04S SP9.

My question is how can i do ,if i need to download all the files of 04S SP9 and install it after uninstall 04S SP7?Or there are update files to update 04S SP7 to SP9 directly?

Best Regard

ree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you are referring to the java stack, the SP levels are cumlative so all you need to do is download and run the installation for SP9, no need to uninstall SP7. For the ABAP stack, these are implemented as support packages, which all need to be installed, for example, SP8, then SP9.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rich ,

My nw is 2004s SP7 Java Trial Version,so should i download all the SAP NetWeaver 04s SP9 Java Trial Version files and install it?

I see TREX in the file list of SAP NetWeaver 2004s Java Trial Version,what function it include?

thx very much

reefish

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes install SP9 for java. If you don't have Trex, then you don't need to patch it. Trex is the search engine.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx,i have awarded the points.

best regard.

reefish

Answers (0)