Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

res01 update

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends

In the scenario I am working implementation was done 8 years back and now I need to add 2 additional work centres as a new entrant to the exisiting work centres in R/3 (that was entered 8 years before)and during the PP/DS run I need to make those new workcentres reflect in reources screen in res01….

I have asked the master data incharge guys to do lsmw on 2 work centres

From that point how do I make it reflect in res01 I can use curto_simu and transfer it to APO ,but how do I make it reflect in res01?  Your  config. ideas will be a relief to me…your help is appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

For any object like work center to appear in APO you either can create the same in APO or you can CIF the same from ECC.

In your situation CIFING would be suitable option, so as suggested by other experts create the work center in ECC (which you must already been created) then CIF them to APO, adding new work centers in existing integration model would be good idea to avoid confusion.

This should show your new work centers in APO RES01, make sure that any of the existing development is not affecting (modifying) transfer of data from ECC to APO, if yes then work accordingly.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks saurabh...will wrk with your inputs

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First create the Resource/ work-center in ECC use them in master recipe or routing.

Then CIF the Resource/ work-center and Production version to APO through CFM1 and CFM2.

After that you can see the resource in/SAPAPO/RES01 here define the shift sequence and capacity variant for these two resource.

Please try the same and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks man...will try it out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You have to add those work centres to existing integration models(CFM1) for work centers in ECC and CIF them to APO. you should then see them in  RES01. 

Rgds,

Kiru

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks kanan ....i will work out..