Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete SO and Customer Master

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in which , in the sales order, field tax code (customized field under Header level of SO in Tab Additional Data A)gets picked from bill to party Customer Master (Tax Classification). Whenever the Tax Classification field of Bill to Party in Customer Master is blank , blank value would flow to SO and hence SO will be treated as incomplete . How can I make this Tax Classification field of Customer master mandatory ? So that value 0 /1 is maintained , such that the TAX field in SO would not be left blank .

Provided some screenshots .

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Regarding customer master making tax classification field as mandatory, you can do that using customer account group in obd2 where choose the account group that you are using and make tax classification field as mandatory over there.

Regarding putting Tax field  in sales order header level incompleteness log  goto ova2 --> sales header --> standard order ---> add tax field in the fields tab then it will be included in incompleteness log.

Regards,

samba

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to transaction code OVA2,  check the incompletion procedure from VOV8 ( 11 from standard)

Find the procedure, enter the field Name with the table VBAK-XXXX , check the field name and maintain it .

Screen should be KGRU

Status should be either 01 or any other if configured newly

Don't check warning

try as a start and revert if you need more details

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

see below screen shot ,If you check the Box Taxes and Licencee in Account Group Level then system can not all you to save the new customer master creation without these values .But in Sales Order ,you are saying ,you have developed new Field ,I am not sure this field value will get by that Customer Master Value but you can maintain In-completion Log for this Field in In-completion Procedure then system can not allow you without this field value in VA01 .

See attached screen shot of OBD2 T.code .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren ,

In sales Order the New field Tax , already have in completion log configured . But now the requirement is that , it should be rectified at the Customer level itself and should not flow to Sales Order Level .This configuration which you mentioned is fine,  I want to make this Tax Classification Field of customer master mandatory for Bill To Party Only . Also since its linked to order types is there any config by which I can restrict this accnt grp configuration to ZOR order Types .

Thanks

Ritu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want to make this Tax Classification Field of customer master mandatory for Bill To Party Only . Also since its linked to order types is there any config by which I can restrict this accnt grp configuration to ZOR order Types .

No,we dont have that kind of facility for particular customer to make as mandatory field .We have only facility in ACC.Group level to do mandatory or optional etc.Without Enhancement ,its not possible your requirement in standard SAP.

Thanks,

Naren