cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control Setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meet a requirement for credit control as below:

1. if the due date is 1st to 15th, the block should active on 16th.

2. if the due date is 16th to month end, the block should active on 1st next month.

I only knew how to set the days for oldestitem but how to set as above?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Up to me ,we dont have this kind of functionality in SD Module but if you go by Supply Chain Management then we will play whatever we wanted it .Lets wait from experts who faced this kind of requirement in their experience .

Note : Without enhancement ,its not possible in SD Module .Think about User Exits for implementing this requirement .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

Thank you very much for your kindly information.

I will try enhancement or user exits anyway.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang Jun

With standard credit this is not possible. What I will suggest you is to go for customization and ask your ABAPER how he can help in this.

Your requirement is to block orders on specific date and this is possible if you create a Z program having the logic to check credit exposure and credit limit of customer which you can see in FD32. For all those customers who have used therir limit you can put a delivery block or you can use your own status profile to control this. I dont think so standard credit check will be feasible for this because standard credit check will be run on saving of sale order but you need it on specific dates and that is possible with Z program.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear M

Thanks for your suggestion.

I will try it.