Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sdn,

I am getting below error message at the Adaptor Engine Level.

"SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: The message with Action XXXXXXX cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver.  Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None)."

Could you please let me know what could be the cause for this issue.

Thanks

Naresh N    

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If that works fine in SoapUI and failing with error in RWB. In the soap Receiver Comm Channel. at Module add the following module just use this text as-is   sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean   this should work for envelop binding issue. Try  if it works.. See the following link and check if your scenrio matches with similar posted by me.

http://scn.sap.com/people/anilkumar.bodapati3/blog/2013/07/07/proxy-to-soap-synchronous-scenerio-in-...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh, In SXMB_moni  take the payload from Request Message mapping (view source) copy the text from tag <ns0:    till last tag </ns0:********> and place it in SoapUI Request Message between <soapenv:Body>   and <soapenv:Body>. Replace with the text you copied from moni. It should give you the right response you are expecting in SoapUI.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Try to test with SOAPUI and then as per your WSDL configure your Method in Action and the target url.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend you to test via soapui using the action and url and see how that works.  The exception message seems very generic. First look at WSDL and see what action is defined in it. If action is available in the WSDL then accordingly configure in the channel .  You just need to give method name in the action field of the receiver soap adapter.  You have to specify endpoint destination in the target URL. 

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Seems like related to action in the SOAP adapter.

A similar discussion on another thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2089838

Hope it helps!

Ambrish