cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to post my BIF...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this is a warning that I shouldn't do it.... anyway I haven't posted anything yet but it still keeps saying that I can post only once per day...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is because the title has already been used today and using it again would cause a duplicate URL.

Did you check under your drafts for an existing blog?  You can also use the extended options to backdate the blog to July 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't get it. I haven't published it, not even once. I have only saved it.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There's a draft here, which hasn't been published yet: http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2013/07/07/blog-it-forward--samuli-kaski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird, I would never post that since it has the text "pictures of Finland". Anyway I will work on that one, I hope I will be able to publish the final one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No luck. I tried to publish and got the attached error. Maybe I should just give up...

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's still a draft and only moderators + you can see it.  It will only go live once you click publish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm telling that is what I tried to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some other issues with the SCN system right now. The system keeps telling me that person X will not be notified because they do not have access to the content...

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This should be expected: when you mention someone in your blog post before the post is published, the system warns you of this so you're aware that they won't be notified since they don't have access to your draft.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I was able to publish the blog now. I'm sure I didn't do anything different this time but it was successful. Now that I think of it, I was pressing on "Save and continue", that got me into trouble since "Save" alone and "Publish" worked.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yup: clicking Save will close the window and save the blog to drafts.

I'm going to read your BIG now...