cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM Create catalog link

Former Member
0 Kudos

using CCM 2.0 with SRM Server 5.5,

EBP and CCM are running in the same client.

All CCM bsps are active.

I ran initialize_cme report and no errors. I was able to create a Master catalog and even publish it locally.

Now the problem starts when I am trying to create a procurement catalog. I am not able to do it. And here is the reason why (I confirmed by debugging the BSP) --

Once I pick the catalog type (procurement catalog), the BSP refreshes and the catalog type field goes back to 'Select the catalog type'. this happens eventhough rest of the fields get refereshed correctly.

I am guessing I am missing something in the config. Can you guys suggest something?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 881751 addresses the problem.

Strange thing is we are in CCM 200_700 and the note is applicable only to 200_640. But the corrections instructions mentioned in the note are still missing in the system. Very strange!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the details are vailable in this OSS Note - 881751.

<u>I am pasting the details for your convenience here also.</u>

<u><b>Solution</b></u>

You can implement the solution manually in advance as follows:
Call the "/CCM/COMMON_CDC_BSP" package in the Workbench.
1) In the area BSP Library/BSP Applications/"/CCM/CAT_CATALOG"/Pages with Flow Logic, select the "create_cat.htm" page. Then find the <!**** catalog type ***/> comment in the layout (should be in line 147). Put scripting characters "<% %>" around the following source code,

if gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_SUPPLIER.
                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_SUPPLIER.
                  elseif gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_PURCHASING.
                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_PURCHASING.
                  elseif gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_MSS.
                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_MSS.
                  endif.

This is on line 148. It should then look as follows:

<% if gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_SUPPLIER.
                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_SUPPLIER.
                  elseif gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_PURCHASING.
                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_PURCHASING.
                  elseif gv_catalog_type EQ /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_MSS.                      gv_checked = /CCM/CL_DATA_ACCESS_CONSTANTS=>CO_CTLG_TYPE_MSS.
                  endif. %>

2) Go to the "Page Attributes" tab and, for the "gv_checked" attribute, change the type from "C" to "CHAR2"

Then save and activate.

<b>Incase it does not helps, better to raise a customer message with SAP as well side-by-side.</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul, I am raising it to SAP.