cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reroute the attachment from ebp doc server to ex file server (File net)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP SRM 4.0 Extended classic scenario, the Documents are attached to a shopping cart currently storing in ebp doc server, http://gspsp01corp.gsp:8021sap/ebp/docserver/210/CR50327.JPG?attcget&ClId=45CFBD9A97BA5FCDE100000022... instead of this now all the attachments are to be store in someother location called filenet. Where do I can change this. Please suggest

pls let us know the procedure for to do this configuration in SRM Extended classic scenario, also let us know your mail id and contact detail for any further clarification.

thanks in advance,

sekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Atul

Thanks for your immediate response

but my requirement is not soleved yet, actually we need to redirect the attachment when it is attached to ebp document server, it has to be stored into external file system called filenet server.

when an image file attached in a shopping cart, it occupies learge storing cap of the ebp document server. so the ebp server gets down. To avoid this we decided to reroute the attachment instead of storing in ebp server to external file net server.

This is what my actual requirement. how and where this is need to be configured or do this need any development.

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciable.

Thanx in advance

sekar

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekaran

I remember responding to this query in another thread of yours.

SRM uses Kpro (inbuilt content server) for storing document.

If you do not want to use this, you need to define another content server (say, filenet).

The necessary configuration is in cross-application functions (check your earlier postings replies for more info). You check with filenet experts also...I am reasonably sure they have expertise in defining content server with R/3 or SRM).

If you want more inputs, search sap help for documentation on DMS (SAP R/3 DMS uses the same technology as in SRM)

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos