Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product allocation consumption date

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The scenario is for GATP check for STO (stock transport order)

When allocations are getting checked in APO, the date on which allocations are getting consumed is coming one day before the check date.

e.g.

during the GATP check for STO -

check date                          is 15.07.2013     in     'APO Product Allocation Results' screen

allocation consumption date is 14.07.2013      in    'APO Product Allocation Overview' screen.

The bucket logic setting in the 'ATP group' is 'Exact Date'

Can anybody explain why the difference of one day is coming ?

Regards,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allocation check can happen on any of the following dates

Material Availability Date

Delivery Date

Goods Issue Date or I think Loading date

Check in config which date is this and then check in STO scheduling tab what dates correspond to each of the above. I think in STO. not all dates are scheduled unlike in Sales order. You should find material availability date and delivery date (which could be same or more then request first date) in the STO..

This is from memory so I may not be entirely right. Other reason could be date transformation in CIF exits.

Thanks

Borat

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Borat,

The issue is solved. It was related to time zone. The field is not available in product allocation group configuration settings.

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Could you explain how did you fix time zone issue during allocation consumption?

Nepal

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nepal,

Please check "Check date" in your Product Allocation Group(PAG). Check Date is the date used in product allocations for checking.

Possible check dates include:
LFDAT Delivery Date
MBDAT Material Availability Date
WADAT Goods Issue Date

So Check date can fall anywhere during  the consumption period. (refer backward and Forward Consumption details from PAG)

For Time zone issue is caused due to UTC conversion which happens, please refer

SPRO->Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)-> General Settings->Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check (ATP Bucket settings)

Check Timezone of Customer(used in Sales Order) and Plant.  If your plant is setup at different time zone than your customer then most likely you will have this kind of issue.

I suggest you to refer this thread:

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare