cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to SAP MM certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. Ravi Sir,

I am having Only 3 months of Associate Consultant-SAP experience.

my company providing drive for certification.

i want to appear this exam.

from where i have to start my exam preparation.??

Plz guide.

Regards,

Ganesh

0 Kudos

There is no shortcut for exam preparation, but exam practice tests can help in your preparation as you will be aware of types of questions.

<content removed by SAP Community Moderator>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Congratulations Mr. Mahboob Rahman

Did you appear for Certification at SAP or at PEARSON VUE test center? Did you get your SAP Certificate delivered  (Hard copy) . How long did it took for you to receive certificate from SAP. Please also tell me how many months of preparation went into for SAP MM certification before writing your final Exam....

Waiting for your answers!!!!

Regards

Murad Shaikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I am having 4 + Yrs of experience in SAP consulting (SAP Business One Functional & SAP MM). I am already certified in SAP Business One Release 2007 B.

Now I am looking forward for SAP MM Associate level direct certification, I have already gone through the criteria mentioned for certification in India & I am fulfilling all the requirement.

My query is for Associate level SAP MM the correct certification code is - C_TSM52_66 as it is mentioned as procurement.

I also want to know if I will go for direct certification then no study material & related contents will be provided by SAP, then in that case how I will come to know what all areas needs to covered for certification examination.

is there any option for buying SAP certification materials without appearing for training or E Learning?

Please help.

Regards

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murad,

I appeared at Pearson test center and received hard copy certificate within 3 weeks. As for preparation, I did revise the books 4 times before sitting for exam. It took me 4 months to revise the books. It really depends on your level of effort and how fast you can pick up the concepts.

With Warmest Regards,

Mahboob Rahman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the exam code is C_TSCM_52_66. You can go to below link for exam contents :

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tscm52_66-sap-certified-application-associate---procurem...

Thanks and Warmest Regards,

Mahboob Rahman

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

ganesh240988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much for your reply...!!!!!

former_member190665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Please start from following course:

TSCM50-1, TSCM50-2, TSCM52-1, TSCM52-2.

Good luck!

Best regards

Allen

former_member416690
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I take it you are from INDIA, there is restriction from SAP on some countries that either you take a course with SAP Partner Academy or you have atlease 2 years experience in a company which is already on SAP.

So as you said that you only have 3 moths of experience then you might would want to complete academy with one of Training Partners in your region.

The course for Materials Mangemet you would be looking at are

TSCM50-1, TSCM50-2, TSCM52-1, TSCM52-2

Once you complete these along with some e-learning courses and Solution Manager then you would be able to appear in the certification exam.

Hope this helps

Khurram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Like Ganesh, i too would like certification but i am not in India.

I am based in kenya but i have had experience in SAP for two years now.

Any advise.

please also advise on the course materials for materials managemnet shown above. TSCM50-1 and the rest.where to get this?

Thanks.

Carol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khurram,

Would the material be same for Associate and Professional exams?

I know experience is key for passing the professional certification exam but just wanted to know how does the syllabus vary between associate and proffesional level certification.

Regards,

Newjourney

former_member416690
Participant
0 Kudos

Here is the link for all SAP Curricula

https://training.sap.com/ca/en/courses-and-curricula

Just write the certification or course in the search box and you will get full list of couses.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

If you are in India, I doubt whether you are eligible to write certification with 3 months experience.

Please check with SAP Education regarding eligibility criteria.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani Sir,

I am having 3 year workex with SAP MM module as end user. Will SAP certification help me with getting a consultant role? I have no experience in implementation. Also what are pre requisite of certification. Can it be done without class room training, just with the help of online material. Kindly reply.

Ankit

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

If you are in India - You should either go for online training (cost effective) / or class room training.

There is no guarantee that SAP Certification would get guaranteed job. However, being a fresher, you can better market yourself.

Please visit

training.sap.com

Contact Local SAP Education. The contact details you could see on training.sap.com

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You should also take a look at this useful blog by a member of our global SAP Certification team:

How to Prepare for a Certification Exam in 5 Simple Steps

Good luck!

Sarah

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TSCM52_1 , TSCM52_2 ,TSCM50_1 ,TSCM50_2  are codes for SAP MM certification books. Prepare these books for certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addition to Pravin, it is recommended that you go through authorized SAP MM training followed by certification exam. Otherwise if you are not in India, you can directly write the exam.

If you are going to write direct SAP MM certification exam, you need SAP MM exam books TSCM50 and TSCM52, which covers almost 95% of SAP MM certification syllabus. More than that, trust me, you need t read it 3-4 time to make your concept clear.

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sokita, I am in South Africa and I am looking for the study SAP MM Certification study materials. Do you have an idea where I can find the relevant material / books

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Celani,

Please note these SAP Certification materials are copyrighted materials not available for free distribution.

Please try with SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition, you get access to number of SAP Certification materials.

SAP Learning Hub: Discovery Edition

https://training.sap.com/shop/course/hub001-sap-learning-hub-discovery-edition-learninghub-010-g-en/

Hope they will be handy for you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi