cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error import abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am installing netweaver 7.02 32 bit of windows xp sp2 .i am getting error import monitor jobs

( Last error reported by the step :Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.). )

i attached log files please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

The logs shared does not contain much information to provide appropriate solution.

From the system information shared, I could sense memory bottlenecks due to 32-bit environment.

You may retry the failed the import steps multiple times , the installation may pass through.

Additionally you may share appropriate logs from the failed import jobs to have correct solution.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

i attached log files

please solve problem

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram J

Kindly go thru the SAP Note 1689026 - Obsolete: Install NW 7.0x Systems with Oracle Client 11.2.0x

Thanks

Sriram S

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpfull!

if you would have a had a look in to the logfiles you would have seen that it is a SAP DB database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why are you not able to read information provided to you in detail?

you should have had a popup with following content:<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 2 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Program 'Migration Monitor' exits with error code 103. For details see log file(s) import_monitor.java.log, import_monitor.log.). You can now: </p> <ul> <li> Choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> Choose <i>View Log</i> to get more information about the  . </li> <li> Stop the option and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW702/AS-ABAP/ADA/CENTRAL/. </p> </body></html>

By the way:

it is not a good idea to install server software on 32 Bit XP.

Please use a current operating system (Windows 7) and 64 Bit.

regards

Peter