cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type for Diff Orders???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guyz,

I would like to see the output types used for different order types, I would appreciate if you could let me know the T-code or step by step procedure to check.

Thanks.

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

please use the T.CODE NACE and select the application (V1) for sales and then you can select which ever you require from there whether it is access seq or output types or even condition records..

Please reward if this helps...

Thanks & Regards

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Specific to your question. you can assign output procedure and output types to the sales doc header using V/43 and to the item by using V/69.

This is how Output detmination works so may be you can check your customisation:

1. Create condition table & assign fields

2. Create Access seq and assign tables

3. Create Output types

- assign medium + program + Form routine + form

- assign medium + Partner function

4. Maintain output determination procedure and assign output types and Requirement

5. Maintian output Procedures + sale document types + default output type

6. Create condition records for output types with details of Printer

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find all the output type in VK01 by specifying the Usage as B and specify the corresponding application as V1 for sales, etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

You may also do it this way since you want to check the output types maintained for different order types. Whether the output type is being used for a particular order type will depend on whether the condition record is being maintained. You can check the individual output type maintained in the output procedure and then check the condition records for each key combination.

Another way would to check would be as below

1. Browse T682I table.Select Application as 'V1'. It will list you the access sequences for Sales and the condition tables being used for maintaining output types for sales.

2. Take the condition table field value and browse on the condition table using SE16 to see what conditions maintained. You will have to prefix 'B' to the table value to browse. for eg if table field value is 006, then the condition table is B006.

See if this helps you,

Regards,

reward points if is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO goto SD>Basic Function>Output Control>Output Detrmination>Maint output for sales doc> Assign output detrmn procedure.

In this select the order type and find out which determination procedure is assigned to your order type.

Now in maitain output detrmination procedure

select the procedure and see the control data you would get all the output types maintained.

another usefull table would be table TNAPR for application V1.

hope this helps

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju