cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(J1INCHLN) - No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

While Iam posting remittance challan J1INCHLN. I am getting below error.

No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria

Message no. 8I702

and also shwoing an error "There are No open items managed in account 12345"'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Your TDS entries are connected to business place  The use of business place comes due to different TAN numbers maintained in different states. Hence its imperative to fill in the business place field say  at the time of raising invoice through FB60. If you miss out on that then J1INCHLN will not work. Its better you place a validation rule in this field .

best regds

Subha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

There could be multiple reasons for the TDS Line Items not getting picked up in J1INCHLN.

a) Check whether the Input Parameters in J1INCHLN are correct, .i.e. Business Place/Section Code, TDS Section & Posting Date.

b) Check WITH_ITEM table for the same parameters

c) Check Business Place/Section Code are updated in all the documents for which TDS has been deducted

d) If you are maintaining Receipt Type in J1INCHLN, check whether Vendor Master Records contains the same or not

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaymin,

Please see the below screen I posted in J1INCHLN, In vendor master all the settings are correct and also in invoice FB60 I maintained business place/section code 1000.

FB60

Job Charges Dr 10000

To vendor     Cr             9900

To TDS       Cr               100

F-53

Vendor             9900

To Bank           9900

J1INCHLN Below error:

No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria

Message no. 8I702

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please answer:

a) Is the Business Place/Section Code updated in the Document that has been posted via FB60?

b) Is the Receipt Type "IN" updated in the Vendor Master Record?

c) The document Posted via FB60 has the same posting date as mentioned in J1INCHLN?

d) Please check whether the above document of FB60 exists in WITH_ITEM table?

Regards,

Jaymin R. Bhatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaymin,

a) Is the Business Place/Section Code updated in the Document that has been posted via FB60? - YES

b) Is the Receipt Type "IN" updated in the Vendor Master Record? - YES

c) The document Posted via FB60 has the same posting date as mentioned in J1INCHLN? - YES

d) Please check whether the above document of FB60 exists in WITH_ITEM table? - Exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Anil,

Could it be because of mis match between the receipent type, in vendor master and in the line item posted?

Rgrds

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to WITH_ITEM table & check whether all line items were updated with section code or not. It is mandatory to do the payment.

Regards

Mani