cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate Table From ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to replicate a table (T001B) from ECC to CRM using an adapter object.

To do that, I created an adapter object in CRM from transaction R3AC3, with the following setup:

Object Class: CUSTOMIZING

Initial flow context: Source R/3 - Destination CRM

Tables Structure:

• Table Source Site: T001B
  • Mapped Structure: Z9CRM_T001B (custom table I created in CRM identical to T001B table in ECC)

Mapping module: R/3 to CRM: a custom Function Module where I read data from BAPIMTCS and fullfill Z9CRM_T001B table with data.

Then I launched initial load from R3AS of the adapter object, but the table in CRM was empty.

I tried to debug the FM to map from R/3 to CRM, but I noticed that ti_bapimtcs is empty, so seems that no data is read from ECC.

Do anyone know why I cannot download table in CRM?

I'm missing something?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Giacomo Migliorini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here there is the solution I found to replicate table from ECC to CRM.

I wrote it here to let everyone know how to do it

Create a custom adapter object in tcode R3AC3 to download the two tables from ECC to CRM. The object class of the adapter object will be CUSTOMIZING.

Initial Flow Context

The initial flow context will be from R/3 to CRM, and the consumer will be the one customized in the system.

Tables/Structures

Here will be set the tables to be downloaded from R/3, and in which tables they will be mapped.

Filters

We do need any filters, because we need to download all the data from the tables.

Parent Object

Leave empty.

Tables/Structures Relationship

Leave empty.

Mapping Modules: R/3 to CRM

Here needs to be inserted a custom function module to map data from ECC to the table created in CRM.

This function module will be called after the download of information from ECC.

The ti_bapimtcs table will contain all the data downloaded from ECC. Using the loop we can look into all the data (segtype =’DA’  says that we are looking at data type into ti_bapimtcs table, which contain different types of data), and, using the two case we can differentiate the mapping structure for T001 and T001B tables.

After that we have to delete all the data from custom tables in CRM, and then update them with the new data downloaded from ECC.

Mapping Modules: CRM to R/3

Leave empty, since we do not have to send data from CRM to ECC.

Block processing

Leave empty

Execute Report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB

After the creation of the adapter object, a standard report, SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB, needs to be executed.

It needs to be executed twice, one using as Source Site Name CRM, and then using OLTP, for the Objectname (adapter object) created in the steps above; an example can be seen in the screenshots below:

This report will update table CRMATAB in ECC; in this table there is one entry for every table we can take data using an adapter object; if we don’t execute this report, the CRMATAB will not be filled, and then will be impossible to retrieve data using an adapter object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giacomo,

Apart from the steps mentioned here, are there any other steps? I did everything you have mentioned, and still I am getting an error inbound, do we need to give an bdoc type?

Thanks

VSH.

Answers (0)