cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Abap Company Address - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've connected different systems to IDM.

Provisionning the address worked on 70% of the systems, but for some of them I receve an error message

Can anyone help me with this ?

--------

putNextEntry failed storingTRACTEBEL

Exception from Add operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: The company TRACTEBEL already exists

Exception from Modify operation:com.sap.idm.ic.ToPassException: Street AVENUE ARIANE does not exist in city BRUXELLESFailed to create the address. (the number could not be pulled)

ToCustom.addEntry failed for entry TRACTEBELStreet AVENUE ARIANE does not exist in city BRUXELLESFailed to create the address. (the number could not be pulled)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help guys, I'll analyse the problem with the hints you gave me and I'll come back with new questions or, I hope, the solution I found.

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas

Have you turned tracing on ABAP and debug on in the dispatcher?  You might find you get a better error message returned to the dispatcher or you can actually see the failure in the ABAP system.

Peter

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas - the BAPIs BAPI_COMPANY_CLONE and BAPI_ADDRESSORG_GETDETAIL are used to perform the update of the address in the ABAP system. Probably some attribiute you try to

provision is not liked bt the ABAP address Management. If you have a test system try manually creating the address and see if all the values are allowed.

Thanks,

Chris