Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Scale - KM

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SD Experts

I have a requirement where I need to do pricing based on KMs. For eg, For the first 3000KM i need to charge Rs.65,000. For each 1KM exceeding 3000KM the customer has to pay Rs.8. How to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain

You can use scale range while creating condition record. Kindly check in the screen shots

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh

Thanks for the quick reply dinesh. Can you be specific on the what values I need to maintain. I tried maintaining 65,000 under rate column and 3500 under per column. What should I enter under scale quantity column and how do I maintain values for for each exceeding KM so that the customer has to pay Rs.8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

You may need to have your "Scales Basis" in your condition type setting (V/06) as "R" and also need to have some Routine written to have the calculation done for your requirement. Please let me know on whether your 65000 Rs would be Lumpsum amount and what is the UOM to be used in your case ?

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Hussain,

Plz go through this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3260768

u will get more clarity on ur scenario.

Regards,

SAQ MD.

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

If its not a lump-sum amount that you are charging your customer.

I suggest apart from the Scale basis configuration suggested by "Saher MD"

I request you to try maintaining a scale basis as follows. This wont require a specific routine to be developed from the ABAPer.

Scale qtyUoMAmountUnitperUoM
From 1KM(65000/3000)   21.67INR 1KM
30001KM8INR

This wont require a specific routine to be developed from the ABAPer.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kishor

0 Kudos

Dear Hussain,

Firstly goto T.code: V/06 and maintain scale basis = "R" and check Value="A" (Descending) as shown below

then go to transaction code: VK11 and maintain as shown below

Now, ask your ABAPer to develop a custom routine in VOFM under condition value or condition base value with the logic as, for first 3000KM@65000 and there after @ 8 per KM. Once it is done assign that routine against your condition type in your pricing procedure.

As I am currently doing the same in my project. Hope this will give you a clear picture

Thanks and Regards,

Saher MD.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe your working with service material where UOM has to be KM also in your condition type maintain scale basis as R (distance), create condition record in VK11 and use standard scales as per your scenario, kindly test these settings and share your results.

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried the scenario as per your advice, but could not get the desired result. Will you be able to give me a bit detailed solution.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please paste the screen shots of v/06 and vk12 of your condition type here.