Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Scale - KM

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey SD Experts

I have a requirement where I need to do pricing based on KMs. For eg, For the first 3000KM i need to charge Rs.65,000. For each 1KM exceeding 3000KM the customer has to pay Rs.8. How to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

Anyways, if your query is related to 2nd part (i.e. charge 65000/- up to any KM 3000 and later on each KM 8 rupees) - the details go follows:

Steps are as follows:

1.   Use an Condition Type say ZTCH - in it use scale to use per KM 8/- with scale type 'Graduated Scale' above 3000

2.   Create a new formula with the help of ABSP team say '123' - to do action as - it should check

"IF"

'KM Quantity' is =<3000 it should use fix value 65000/- and do not execute the scale in ZTCH  condition type

"ELSE"

(if >3000) then it should go to and calculate as - 65000 + [('KM Quantity' - 3000) * 8]

3.   Use this condition Type in your Pricing procedure with Alternate Calculation type (13th field) as the defined formula 123

Hope this works.

Best regards,

Abhinay

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

I understand it in two different ways as follows:

1. Need to charge different till 3000 KM i.e. Rs. 21.67 and Rs. 8 after that -

Suggestion: Use different scale for each KM amount while maintaining condition record

2. Need to have fixed amount of Rs. 65000 for any KM till 3000 KM and later on each KM with Rs. 8 -

Suggestion: In this case you may need to maintain two different pricing condition, condition update function and group exclusion together. This might get more complex.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if your case is not understood properly.

Best regards,

Abhinay

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhinay for your reply. Will you be able to give me a bit detailed explanation on this.

abhinay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Do you need explanation on 1st part or 2nd part?

If 2nd, then just elaborate more on your requirement - how would you like to bill?