cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap module for B.E-Electrical Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am compleded B.E(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in 2011.I am willing to be a sap consultant.pls guide me to choose related module for my career.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Before posting this thread you might have done Goggled some information about SAP. Result will be like, There are two type of module in SAP one is technical and other is functional.

Now coming your question.. You are from Non IT background but i heard in B.E, EEE student also have some Computer Language related subjects. So you can join any kind of module in SAP, its depend on your interest and ability.

If you have some programing/code knowledge, concepts and most important your interest then i will suggest you to go for technical part of SAP like ABAP.  If you have some knowledge of HTML, JavaScript go for UI5/FIORI, else try with some functional part of SAP like MM, SD, FI, CRM, BI etc.

All the best..

Good day...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Can you suggest a good Functional module which will be having a bright future?

vladimir_erakovic
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vinoth,

I think that best modules for you are BASIS and maybe ABAP. In my company Basis consultants are mostly electrical engineers and Abap consultans are programers or IT engineers.

Here is the list of all modules and submodules:

http://robyscar.com/2012/09/18/complete-list-of-sap-modules/

Best regards,

Vladimir