cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergration between MM & FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Pls tell me where to link between MM and FI by FI document type.

For example: In the material document with mvt 501, i can see FI doc type M2. But i can't find where to choose FI doc type that is link to movement type immediately.

Pls help,

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMJJ and select the movement type (say 501). and click on allowed transactions. and note down all the transactions for the movement type.

Now go to OMBA transaction and click on Goods Receipt document type (for movement type 501). Now you can see the document type assigned to each transaction code. Compare it with the allowed transaction per movement type from OMJJ.

Also,check transaction OMW9, where you will see the accounting document assignment for transactions.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

In OMW9, there are not any Tcode MIGO for good movement. How to do now?

Thanks,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OMW9 is for FI trasactions only. I forgot to mention it.

Now, for your requirement, no need to add MIGO_GR in OMJJ allowed transactions, since MIGO is already there for the movement type 501. If you want to change the accounting document type for MIGO-GR, just add the new document type against MIGO_GR in OMBA - Goods Receipt

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another question, How to config transaction type in Tcode MIGO (exp A01 - Goods Receipt, A07 - Goods Issue, ...)

Thnks,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the path OLMB-Settings for Enjoy Transactions-Settings for Goods Movements (MIGO)-Settings for transactions and reference dowuments.

Select MIGO and click on transactions on the tree.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a single transaction code MIGO, you can carry out Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Transfer Posting. Also you can carry out Goods Receipt in t.code:MIGO_GR, Goods Issue in t.code:MIGO_GI and Transfer Posting  in t.code:MIGO_TR.

You can find the respected transaction codes assigned to accounting document type in t.code: OMBA in segment of “Goods Issue Document Type” and “Goods Receipt Document Type”. If needed by business- you can control goods issue for user in t.code:MIGO by using authorization concept(Contact Basis Consultant).Also if need further to control MIGO screen, can use t.code:MIGO, go to Menu bar--  > Settings-- >Default values--- \ here views movement type with action details for business transactions.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://www.slideshare.net/mdafsar/35-fi-mmsdintegration

Here it clearly explained MM and FI integration.

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<content removed as copied & pasted from www.slideshare.net/mdafsar/35-fi-mmsdintegration>

Message was edited by Moderator

cecil_dsouza
Participant
0 Kudos

Ravindra,

Thank you for this explanation with examples regarding MM-FI integration. I am not sure if the document is complete or something is missing, perhaps even screenshots. I see a few places where it is stated 'Click' but does not say Click what. 

Would you please clairfy if this artcile is complete?.

Thank you

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ravindra devarapalli

Moderator Message:

Instead of copying and pasting content from other work, you could have provide the link for the same. Anyways, content reproduced in your above post was impersonated from following doc & link:

- www.slideshare.net/mdafsar/35-fi-mmsdintegration

Impersonation or plagiarism is strictly prohibited in SCN and it may lead to deletion of your user id. Please review rule of engagement and adhere them for future post.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign goods receipt document type with t.code: OMBA with your favourite goods receipt  transaction code  ( MB1C or MIGO_GR  or MIGO_GO ) but you can restrict Movement Type 501 for your favourite Allowed Transaction Code in t.code: OMJJ.

NOTE: Material document set in t.code:OMBT

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMBA, i can see Tcode MIGO_GR. But in OMJJ - Allowed Transaction, i can not add this Tcode. The error is:

Transaction code MIGO_GR cannot be entered

Message no. MIGO040

Diagnosis

You can only maintain possible movement types for transaction codes that are displayed in the MIGO (goods movement) transaction via the entry MIGO.