cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control Area not getting updated in Sales Order after specifying credit account in FD32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have two cases one in quality and the other one is in production system.

Quality:

1> I have created a Sales Order for a new customer (ex. AA).

FD32 is not maintained for the new customer(AA)

2> Now after creating the sales order, I have assigned a credit account (BB) for customer AA in FD32.

3> When I go to VA03 and check the sales order, Credit Control Area is updated for the SO and The Sales Value in FD33 is also updated.

When I check the Change history of the sales order, system shows that Credit Control Area is updated by T. Code FD32.

This is a standard behaviour of the system. No problem with this.

Production:

I have an exactly same case in Production ssytem where, SO is created first then FD32 is maintained as it is done in Quality system.

But the credit control area is not updated in the SO , hence the sales value is not updated in FD33.

Please suggest, when both the cases are exactly same, why in Production the credit control area is not updated???

AKN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Every time you change/create certain information in credit master you will need to execute re-org using F.28. if this doesn work then your sales index table VAKPA may not be updated with the sales document in question. This table is used by F.28 to update the key info from credit master to sales document. if its missing from VAKPA table than add it using program RVV05IVB and rerun F.28. you should be good

-Deepak Khatawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, CCA is copied from customer master (-->Sales area data --> billing documents) to sales order. Please check if you have maintained the same for your customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Lets leave the topic that why there is issue in PRD whereas the same scenario is running perfectly in QA system.....

Now customer has created subsequent delivery and invoice against the sales order.

And Credit Control Area is not updated in the whole cycle.

Please suggest how to update now the CCA in this scenario???

AKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If I use the Program RFDKLI20 (Recreation of Credit Data after organizational changes) in my case, will it be usefull?

Please suggest, it is little urgent.

AKN

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible for you to check the V/08, fields subtotal, are they all are right?

Because the CCA in FD32 is updated from the subtotals through KOMP-KZWI, and can be seen in SE16 - VBAP - KZWI.

You also need to check the risk category what is it maintained.

Why I am saying this is because there could be a business requirement of the business where they do not want to update his craedit exposure, and for that reason they might have not maintained automatic credit controls in OVA8.

Please check and revert back.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your response

Subtotal A is maintained in Pric Procedure........Anyway the sales value updation is not my issue...My issue is the CCA not getting updated in SO.

You also need to check the risk category what is it maintained.

Why I am saying this is because there could be a business requirement of the business where they do not want to update his craedit exposure, and for that reason they might have not maintained automatic credit controls in OVA8.

OVA8 setting is same in QA and PRD system (obviously), the scenario is running smooth in QA....problem is in PRD.

Risk category is maintained in FD32 as well.

AKN

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AKN,

There is a setting for assigning Credit control area to Sales area.

Check whether for the sales area for which the SO is created, the Credit control area is maintained.

2nd point to check is,

you have mentioned that this is working in DEV and not in PRDN.

In production, whether any follow-on document has already been created for this SO.

Check that also and confirm.

Usually the credit reorganisation programs for documents should update the settings.

Anyways come back after checking the above points.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

Thanks for your response.

There is no problem in the Sales area --> credit control area assignment.

In production, whether any follow-on document has already been created for this SO.

Check that also and confirm.

No follow-on document has been created against the SO.

AKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Pls suggest..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKN,

Would request you to please check the Risk Category assigned to the customer in FD32  tcode.

As you know even though the Credit COntrol area might be the same, but still with a different Risk Category the credit control settings can be varied.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Risk category is maintained in the credit account in FD32.

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run this report RVKRED88 and check.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for your response.

I have already done that, but it is of no use.

and just to add on that RVKRED88 just simulates the reorganization of credit data after error updation...It doesnt have any real impact on correction.

RVKRED77 is an option, but I doubt that it would work, because it is working fine without executing RVKRED77 in quality. Again the symptom is in Production, so have to be very careful about executing anything.

AKN

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKN,

Please refer  SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management, i hope it will help you.

Thanks,

@bhinav

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

executing RVKRED77 must fix the issue. Seems there is some problem in updating. So RVKRED77 will reorganise the credit in case of update errors. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

I have few doubts before executing RVKRED77.

1. When the scenario is exaclty same in QA and PRD system, why there is no problem in QA and we are facing the problem in PRD?

2. Will the sales order, in which credit control area is not updated, will be updated after executing RVKRED77?

I think only the sales value in FD33 will be updated by executing RVKRED77.

AKN

AKN

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Below is one link which explains about how to use and the consequences of RVKRED77.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1796822

Check if theis helps you.

For your first question it is very difficult to answer why it has not uppdated in production but is working fine in quality. Normally credit information structures will work in tandem with the update group in updating credit for a customer. When a sales order is created, S066-OEIKW gets effected and open sales order value gets updated, similarly when order is delivered, open sales order value gets decreased (S066-OEIKW) and S067- OLIKW gets increased similarly when delivery is billed, open delivery value (S067-OLIKW) gets decreased and Open bill value gets increased (S067-OFAKW). all this happens with the information structures S066 and S067 working in tandem with the update group.

Some times because of different reasons credit updation maynot happen in such case executing  the program RVKRE77 will fix the issue. Executing the program RVKRED77 will totally delete

the open credit values and are rebuilt new by processing all open SD documents. Check the below sap note

http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=716141

For your second question as per my knowledge it will do  both credit master and sales order. Logically to say if the order is opened then there will be incorrect updation. Hence all the open transactions must be closed before executing RVKRED77.