cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Payload Search in SAP PI 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement content based payload search in SAP PI 7.1, I have set two filter criteria one for IDoc and other for proxy, For Idoc filter criteria is working fine but incase of proxy it is not working at all.

Search criteria for Idoc:

Idoc Filter criteria working successfully.

But when I try and set the same filter criteria for Proxy message it just doesn't work.

Filter criteria not working.

Please suggest me as to what is it that I am missing in these proxy configuration.

Also, I have went through certain threads which states that these filter criteria don't work in SAP PI 7.1 production server, Please provide inputs on the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please share your message payload?

did you try putting prefix of namespace prefix also in the xpath expression?

check below one.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/803b22cf-ad75-2f10-0790-da055f2e8...

Also, I have went through certain threads which states that these filter criteria don't work in SAP PI 7.1 production server, Please provide inputs on the same.

check in below link for shabarish's reply.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1966205

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

For some reason User-Defined Selection criteria is not visible in sxmb_moni. can u help me with this?

Whereas, in other box it is available as soon as I set the filter criteria but not in Dev box.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try closing the session and opening new one?

make filter is active and do the test Test Search Criteria..

then go to sxmb_moni.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried.. In fact I deleted all the filter criteria that I had created and re-created them but still no luck.. still not able to see that User-Defined Selection Criteria tab.

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Once activated. Just come out of the session and Test your interface End to End.

After that Go to SXMB_MONI and select your Interface Successful message and click attributes. Or Go to User-defined selection Criteria Tab and enter your Fliter Name and Value.

Thanks,

Maruthi

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the payload whether it consist of namespace or not, if namespace is present the try to pur prefis in the search. Also check the indexing.

Regards,

Manigandan

former_member201987
Participant
0 Kudos

In the Xpath the prefix you have used is 'nm' and the one defined for namespace is 'p1'. Please make sure both are same and then try.

Thanks,

Suraj