cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between Product-ID /INCMD/LKUP and Produktnumber in gATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

related to the data storage handling of the Product and Location Interchangeability I kindly have to ask the following question. Perhaps somebody of you can give some advise or hint.

This would be very nice. Thanks a lot in advance.

As I am know the system stores the main part of the data for the interchangeable groups and supersession chains in table /INCMD/LKUP. This table contains also the field Produt-ID (GUID), where it is said in F4 help, that it is a unique identifier for the product number.

Within the program /SCMB/SAPLMDL_PRODUCT, FORM DATA_SINGLE_READ  I found the FuBa /SCMB/MDL_GUID_CONVERT.

Here the Product-ID (INCMD/LKUP) lv_matid is converted into the Product-ID for /SAPAPO/MATKEY wa_matid-matid.

Relaed to the MATKEY I can find out the Product-Number.

But unfortunately I do find the place where SAP stores the connection between the Product-ID from /INCMD/LKUP and the Product-ID from /SAPAPO/MATKEY do present the user the common product number in the maintenance of the supersession chain.

Perhaps you know the table where I can find? For your help thanks a lot.

Greetings

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

For more information about how the guids are inter-linked between different DB table, please read the following blog of mine.

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/blog/2011/03/25/understanding-the-technical-stuff-in-sap-apo-gatp-m...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

For the general material guid which is like the ones in /sapapo/matkey, you can use database table /sapapo/matmap to find out the material number. For the 22 characters GUID used in SCM-BAS, you can use transaction /sca/idconverter to find out the material number (as well as the location number and partner number).

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada,

thanks a lot for your advise and useful hint. Until now unfortunately I do not this small useful programm. This works very fine.

Thank you ver much.

Greetings

Timo

0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Run the function module "guid_create" in test mode and enter the PRODUCT-GUID from

/INCMD/LKUP-PRODUCT --> IV_GUID_X16 in the FM.

Execute and copy the EV_GUID_C22 into /SAPAPO/MATKEY-MATID. You should have the MATNR now. 🙂

For more than one guid conversion I recommend to write a small z-program to do this job.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Michael,

thanks a lot for your help and the qucik answer.

Now I can go further with my programm specification:-)

Greetings

Timo