cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Mobile 5.0.5: Geomap OpenDoc refresh problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

after upgrading SAP BI app from version 4.4.28 to 5.0.5 I noticed a change in geomap behaviour:

Clicking a POI the OpedDoc opens and refresh the first time.

Then, if a click on an other POI, it shows the OpenDoc related to the first POI I clicked on.

Moreover, if I double tap on the OpenDoc "preview" to zoom, it does refresh showing the correct opendoc related to current POI, but only when I zoom into the OpenDoc, not un "preview" mode.

In v4.4.28 it worked correctly. The problem started after the upgrade.

An example of Opendoc:

iDocID=ASRNjnUWTgxKvXT2QYomobA&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=GEO&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Trend&lsSRetail%20Year:=2013&lsSLast%20Month%20(MM):=CURRENT%20MONTH&lsSSTORE=044

It is correct to replace " " blank spaces with "%20" ?

Can I downgrade the app to previous version?

Thanks

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

If upgrading from SAP BI app from version 4.4.28 to 5.0.5 is the only change you have made and it has broken your report I suggest that you open a ticket with SAP Support so we may investigate this further and fix it if it is a regression.

You will not be able to downgrade the app.

For OpenDoc links, you are correct %20 is the HTML encoding for a space. I highly recommend that you generate the link using the Document Linking feature in the Webi Web/DHTML panel to create the link and then copy and paste it to your table for the pop up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that the problem automatically disappeared after upgrading from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 release, so this was a clear application problem. Now geomaps opendocs work correctly as in 4.4.28 old version.

Laura

Answers (0)