Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAE Scenario - Inbound to SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to working on AAE Scenarios.

The current scenario that I am working on is ThirdParty(Tibco) -> SAP PI -> SAP ECC. I have created Integrated Configuration with Sender Channel Adapter as JMS and Receiver Channel Adapter as SOAP with Target URL as http://host:port(ECC System)/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

What are the settings that need to be done in ECC and or PI side for Inbound AAE Scenarios?

I followed following link and could successfully configure the Outbound AAE Scenario, but the same settings do not seem enough for Inbound Scenario:

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/Proxy/AAE.htm

Please Help!

Regards,

Neha Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>I followed following link and could successfully configure the Outbound AAE Scenario, but the same settings do not seem enough for Inbound Scenario:

What's the error u r getting?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Messages are getting stuck in SXMB_MONI with "Receiver Determination" Error while ideally  they should hit Adapter Engine and I should not see any messages in Moni.

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Singh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>What are the settings that need to be done in ECC and or PI side for Inbound AAE Scenarios?

in PI you need to configure the JMS sender channel and ICO object

in ECC you need to connecto ECC to PI (so that you can see PI objects in TCODE sproxy)

the topic is called: connecting PI with an SAP business system in blogs/articles

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your reply! I have done the SM59 settings in SAP ECC already and can see the PI objects in SPROXY Tcode.

But still my messages are getting stuck in SXMB_MONI with "Receiver Determination" Error while ideally  they should hit Adapter Engine and I should not see any messages in Moni.

Please Suggest!

Regards,

Neha Singh