cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading RFC data in Sender Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone.

I have a big problem that makes me crazy:

I created and RFC <--> PI <--> JDBC scenario that works ok but, when the ERP sends the data to PI they arrive in wrong way. Here some pics:

this is the table content that ERP send:

And  it comes to PI:

I think PI is not recognizing the structure of the RFC but I re-imported the RFC, I did the Full cache Refresh but nothing works.

Please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cristina,

Check the unicode settings of your RFC sender in XI and in the ECC system. See similar problem:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3347432

Hope this helps,

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do the restart as mentioned by  Michal Krawczyk

you can check below link for more info.

Added field to RFC interface, not appears in MONI

Regrads,

Muniyappan.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>I think PI is not recognizing the structure of the RFC but I re-imported the RFC, I did the Full cache Refresh but nothing works.

did you restart the RFC adapter metadata ? (by restarting RFC adapter itself) - you can also restart j2ee if you want, 

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

vijay_hariharan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

In case the fields are not coming in the required format in ECC, there are two possibilities:

1. The Mapping at the PI end is not correct i.e. maybe VTEXT field is being mapped to PARNR in ECC

2. The Mapping is incorrect at the ECC end i.e. PARNR is being sent in VTEXT field.

Personally i think, the second option is more of a possibility i.e. there is some issue at the ECC end while sending data via Outbound. Please check if this is a Custom Proxy interface which involves ABAP coding and someone from ABAP would need to have a look at this. Also i notice the fields PARVW and UPDKZ are blank which are populated in the ECC table(not sure if there is any specific mapping which is causing this)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vijay