cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Determination based on Multi-level Categorization.

0 Kudos

Hello Coleagues,

I'm planing the configuration for Automatic Support Team Determination. Our idea is to configure it using the Multi-Level Categorization.

According to the document posted in http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31396, this kind of configuration is possible (2. Support Team Determination via BRFplus).

When creating the Decision Table, we choose Insert Column -> from context Data Objects. The query results don't show the option of using multi-level categorization, despite mentioned in the documentation.

Is it possible tyo use the Multi-Level Categorization for automatic team determination?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rodrigo,

Please check this document https://websmp109.sapag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000514582011E.PDF

Author wrote's:""

In Incident Management, the dispatch functionality can be used to route a transaction to a support team

based on attributes such as status, priority or multilevel categorization.

Please also check this option "Direct inpupt" on decision table paste there ID of support team and run simulation as shown below:

BR,

SAPFan

0 Kudos

SAP Fan,

I did again the configuration, and the field category is working as expected. All input data from customer Categorization Schema we created are availabe.

Thanks for your help

BR

VinodBhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to open document in the link but unfortunately its not available. We have requirement to have team determination based on Multilevel catagorization.but I am not able to see my MLC.

It would be great help if you can provide document.

Thanks in Advance,

BR,

Vinod

Former Member
VinodBhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for express response, The wiki was helpful in team determination based on software componenet.

But my requirement was team determination based on MLC. When I select catagory in context object in decision table. I can only see values SAP Template Multi level catagorization  schema. I am not able to see MLC I created?

Am I missing something??

BR,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Please check if this blog helps you.

BR,

K.

VinodBhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

Thanks this works,

BR,

Vinod

0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

I have similar requirement and configured as steps mentioned. In simulation it works fine, however on the Incident screen it does not default the support team.

During debugging I found that value passed is of Category 2 and not Category 1. Please suggest how to handle this .

Thanks in Advance.

Giridhar

former_member240824
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Maybe you can help me with a similar situation I'm facing. The customer decided to use a 5 level MLC and they need to determine the support team based on 5th level of the MLC. In BRF+, I can see their MLC, but only until the 4th level. The 5th does not appear.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,

Fernanda Viveiros

Answers (0)