Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixed bin replenishment problem

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am performing fixed bin replenishment process. i did the configurations, but the TRs created are missing source bin info. The destination storage type and bin are there in TR but the source storage type and bin are not there in TR. I have created a new movement type copying 319. Another, questions is that, will I have to create a new movement type type each time I decide to configure fixed bin replenishment between two set of storage type/bins.

Please help,

thanks,

Vivek

--

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard TR will not have source info, source bin will comes when your creating TO. No need to create separate movement type.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's normal that TR created for replenishment has no source information. Source storage type/bin should be determined when you convert the TR to TO.

...., will I have to create a new movement type type each time I decide to configure fixed bin replenishment between two set of storage type/bins....

It's not necessary unless you have the following scenario:-

Material A can be kept in fixed bin in s.type XXX and s.type YYY. For XXX, it's replenished from s.type AAA while YYY is replenished from BBB.