cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self-billing procedure with third-party business transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i would like to know if there is any possibility to implement self-billing procedure in combination with a third-party business transaction?

Business Case:

I have to implement the self-billing procedure between customer and vendor 1.

If vendor 1 gets the purchase order from customer he automatically delegates the purchase order to vendor 2 and vendor 2 delivers to the customer.

But the customer sent the credit memo to vendor 1.

In this case vendor 1 has no delivery in his system to compare credit memo with his internal billing document.

Is there any possibility to implement self-billing procedure without deliveries?

I hope you can help me!

Thanks in advance!

BR

Vlatko Nesterovic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to implement Self Billing for Third party, you have to do ERS first from MM perspective

in which you will do Manual MIGO and create a ERS billing with the External Reference number filled with Inbound delivery

once you create Self billing document at Vendor 1, you can refer the same same outbound delivery which will be saved as external number even in the Billing document

more information can be found uner

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/1b/ca82d840fe11d393930000e8214d78/frameset.htm

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is there any possibility to implement self-billing procedure without deliveries?

To my knowledge it is possible to have Retro Billing wittout deliveries, as it is something to do with the billing and the change in price in the condition record.

Please simulate your scenario and let me know for any help.

Regards