Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set CLSD and DLFL status on WBS element but getting error

sharonhaynes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am new to the forum as I have just moved in to IT in the last couple of months. I am an experienced SAP PS user but am now learning the more technical side of it now that I am supporting SAP PS from within IT. I am trying to archive some projects and have come across the following issue:

I am trying to set the DLFL status on a WBS element but when I try to do this I get the following message:

Network act./element EN5613 TIME Not marked for deletion

When I try to set DLFL on the network in CJ20N, the delete option is greyed out. I then tried to set DLFL on the network in CN22 but I get a message that the network is locked and when I look at the lock log I get the followng message:

Reservation 0000000000 is already being processed by X

I cannot however find any reservation # against this network to remove it and allow for DLFL.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

Well your error " Reservation 0000000000 is already being processed by X " usually comes when any user have log on to system and is using the master data related to your network in either create mode or change mode. In that case, ask your user to come out of the system or log off from the system and do your working again.

Try this, if it works..!!

Regards,

Amit

sharonhaynes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Amit

Unfortunately no reservation # is quoted in the network lock log nor can I find any reservation # assigned to this network when I look in table RKFP, however a reservation record does show but no reservation #. I therefore have no reservation # to contact the user with and ask them to come out of it (the user in the message has changed each time I have tried to resolve this).

Any ideas?

Thanks Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

Just attach the screen shot of table RKFP if possible where you can see the reservation record but no reservation in real and also please tell what was the status of your network before you tried it for setting deletion flag. Was it CRTD or REL ? or something else..?

Regards,

Amit

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

Could you set the network in status Technically complete and then try to ser the delection flag?

Regards

sharonhaynes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Clara

When I try to access the network I get a locked log so am not able to make any changes to the network at the moment. TECO therefore is also not possible.

Thanks Sharon

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sharon,

could you ask to your basis people if the user has a "lock obejct" . They can check in SM12 transaction.

Regards