cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home page load problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

The following home page screen appears when I try to get acces to MII .  All links are frozen .  How come ¡? We are running MII 12.2 . 

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

You can try the following URL. Hopefully it will work.

http://<server>:<port>/XMII/Menu.jsp

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman ,

Good answer, in fact it takes me directly where I want . 

but if I click on any menú ítem nothing happens .  Please help .,

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the problem happening on other client machines or just yours?  Perhaps you can narrow down the symptoms since it appears to be more browser client to server issues than necessarily specific MII functionality.  Is the page being loaded causing problems with JavaScript in the HTML source?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try switching on the compatibility view?.

If no, Click on the broken page icon in the address bar. It should now be in blue color. Check if that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Just to add one pointer, may sound silly but did you try clicking on the arrow associated to each tab on its left hand side or you clicked on the tab itself because in 12.2, clicking on the tab does not work. So, in order to expand any tab, you must click on the arrow associated to it.

Thanks & Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy

It started with one at my house,  then after a while with another in my house too .  I tested with another one an had no problem until recently .  At my work,  no problem at all . 

I do not understand what you mean by "Is the page being loaded causing problems with JavaScript in the HTML source?" .  I can not open any menú option at all .

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks anuj

Yes I did . 

Best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the debugger say? press F12 for the developer tools and reload.

Or maybe simply create a new homepages with SAPUI5 it's a bit of work but crossbrowser compatible