cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install of DAA on JAVA Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to install DAA agent on my SAP PORTAL 7.0.1 with Kernel 7.20 Patch 400. I allready install the agent and, i suppouse, point it to my SOLMAN SLD but when i go to solman_workcenter tx the system do not appear...

What i had missed? Please your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you reviewed the SMD administration page to ensure your agent is connecting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the question but... Who can i do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mauricio,

Yo can get it on

http://<SOLMANHOST>:<SOLMANPORT>/smd/AgentAdmin

There you can see the agents connected to your SOLMAN.

Regards.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you mean where?

http://servername.fqdn:80<nn>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc~smd~server~agent~admin/SMDAgentAdminAp...

Edit the first part with your Solution Manager server name, also supply the fully qualified domain name, the <nn> is your instance number.

You should be able to use solman_admin as the user to login.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said you have installed the agent, While installing the agent you have an option to "SLD Destination for Diagnostics Agent"

1) Register in existing central SLD

2) No Sld registration.

Which of the above options you have selected? If you select first option the agent is automatically registered to central SLD where your host on which you were installing agent got registered.If you select 2nd option you will have to specify whether the "HTTP connection Via Msg Server" or Direct P4 connection. Then specify the details of solution manager system.

If you have missed out the SLD registration or you want to re register with SLD server you can always do that by executing following command.

Go to the directory where smd agent is installed EX: D:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA97\script under this directory there is a batch file "smdsetup.bat" user this file as follows

To execute this command you need to stop the agent. The command updates the connection settings to the SLD

system of the agent registration:

D:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA97\script\smdsetup sldconf hostname:”mySLDhost.domain.corp” port:”50000”

The above command will update the connection to SLD.

Regards

Imad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Finally the systems allrready appear but now i have a problem with only one agent.

All of the agent appears at the SMD administration page but there's one that appear "offline" but is allready "UP" i can see it on the available log.

What can be happening?

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the SMD administration page have you turned off maintenance mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes is turned off.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What versions do you have for your agent(s)?

Mine have the following version:   7.10.8.0.20130129150956

I have SolMan 7.1 with SP08 and just recently updated the java side (majority of the SPs are 13 I believe).

0 Kudos

Hola Mauricio,

Which version of Agent did you install? 7.30?

The agent instalation was performed using sapinst, and the system registred via SLD?

Refer to the SAP Note 1829024 and its attachment.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola,

It's 7.30 and i did it by SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Dis you have register tour portal on the sld (and so the lmdb) of the solman? You have to do that before you link your portal and smd agent in manage systn in solution manager xonfigurationtab in work center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mauricio,

Maybe try to use your solman SLD as Data Supplier of your Portal SLD. I did it that way and works.

Regards.