cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ88 Settlement error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this.

When running settlement in cj88, I get the error 'GL account does not exist in chart of accounts'.  The cost element giving this error is currently created as a secondary cost element with category '21' and it is assigned in my allocation structure as a secondary cost element.  Why then is the system asking for it to be created as a gl account when this should not be expected for a secondary cost element?  If removed from the allocation structure, the system says the allocation structure is incomplete and so settlement does not occur.   Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Dont user words like urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Esi,

I assume because you are trying to settle agains AuC, GL account or material...

The system need generate a FI posting and it is needed to have a GL account.. Independent you have configured a cost element 22 for settlement.

Regards

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Clara Vigil is right, you have to define Gl account with 22 ( External settlement) for projects settlements.  check img>ps>costs>automatic and periodic allocations>settlement>Edit Settlement cost elements. you have to ensure gl account / cost element is defined here with 22.

thanks/srihari

Message was edited by: Srihari E Also kindly check Settlement profile config settings (from create Allocation structure to create settlement profile)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response.