cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message QT202 from Error to Warning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to develop a BDC to capture result recording in QA32. When we are doing result recording, every time system proposes inspection point with error message 'Specify Sample QT202'. How we can change this error message to warning message or to deactivate the pop up screen.

Let me know, how we can avoid this error message.

Regards / US

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be because of the you have assignd Inspection point related to Physical sample in header of the task list.

If so then while doing RR you have to enter sample number.

As I understand ,you can not skip this stage ,as samples are already created at this stage.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uma Shankar,

Probably you are using inspection point in inspection plan. If you don't want this can't you remove inspection point from header of inspection plan in QP02?

This error (a functionality to throw pop up before recording results) you are getting during BDC recording or BDC is developed and at the time of data upload system is throwing this message? Please check whether your records file contains all the required fields required to create this data.

BTW, I would recommend to use BAPI for result recording rather than a BDC.

Regards, Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am searching for BAPI. I could not able to find a BAPI, where I can do result recordning. If you know any BAPI for doing RR, let me know.

Regards / US

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uma Shankar,

Have you checked Bapi's-BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT,BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS.

check this thread also http://scn.sap.com/thread/1822788 .

Regards,