Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 SP08 - TBOM tab not available

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to do a PoC of BPCA.

I created a Structure in SOLAR01 and had assigned transactions is Transaction tab. When i select the transaction and choose attributes button i get only 3 tabs (General, Links and History).

I had SAP all profile assigend to my ID and In SPRO i have activated the required services in Business Process Change Analyzer.pls. see the attached

screen shot for better understanding.

pls. let me know how to get the TBOM tab.

This system is an upgrade of 7.0 Ehp1 to 7.1 SP08

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

if the user parameter  AGS_BPCA_TBOM_EXPERT  has at least the value 1, the TBOM tab page is selected when you open the attribute dialog.

regards,

Wajdi

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your support Mr.Billy & Prakash. We found the issue. The transactions are assigned on Masterdata node so for those transactions TBOM tab will not be shown. We have to maintain these transaction at Process or step level. Then only TBOM tab will be displayed.

Regards,

Praveen

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to see you found a solution, don't forget to mark you post as the answer so future viewers can benefit.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rayapudi

It doesn't matter whether you use Solar01 or Solar02 tcode (Check Page No 23 on pdf)

either you are missing some authorization or you have not activated sicf services for TBOM or BPCA

Kindly check this link which has setup guide for BPCA and TBOM creation covering pre-requisites and authorization information

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000197862012E

this will help you to resolve the issue

Regards

Prakhar

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Checked the document and corrected auth. profiles the services are already active. But still the tab is missing.

Regards,

Praveen

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe it would help if you could provide all the components/SP levels of your system, I happened to come across a snote that points at TAO 3.0 causing an issue with the TBOM tab being greyed out.

1.0.310SV-SMG-TAO1879642TBOM functionality not available in TAO 3.0.0.006/27/2013

It would also be interesting to see if you navigate to the work center for implementation/upgrade and open the project through a browser if you have the same results as SAPGUI?

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't tell if you are in SAPGUI or a workcenter, however did you happen to see this?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp08/helpdata/en/8d/a40909ff0a4b5285ef215a7c6932b8/content.htm

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Thanks for the reply. I have seen this but no help. The screen shot is from the GUI Transaction tab with its attributes.

Regards,

Praveen

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting I tested on my system and you are in the correct area and missing that tab.

What type of project did you create?  Mine is set to a Implementation Project.

rayapudi_praveen
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created implementation project only.

regards,

Praveen