cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document flow showing quotation as being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one scenario where the quotation is ordered for 10 qty and the subsequent sales order has been split in to 2 line items for same material for 5 & 5 quantities, and here only one line item with 5 quantities has been delivered.

when we go for document flow, the quotation is still showing as open or being processed, so my requirement is that when all the 10 quantities has been copied to sales order why still the quotation document  is showing as being processed in flow.

is there any importance of spliting the same material in order for 2 line items, please suggest

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, now what can we do as we have already done the sales order for same material with 2 line items, when ever we take the open quantity data these quantity which are already ordered in sales order are shown in the data, so any suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign A/B in VOV7 for QT and Edit your quotation qty to 5. Your quotation status will be set to complete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its because of the value assign to VOV7 at your item category. Please once again check the value.

Still it's not solve please check complete reference required at copy control level QT to OR, use t-code VTAA and check it. Ensure, it will not allow for item selection further crating QT to OR complete item will pick up and check the document flow.

Thanks.

Soman

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you check the document flow at header level.  Or you can check for each line items separately.  Normally, once you open a sale order, by default, the icon will go to first line item and you would have missed to check for second line item.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the completion rule in VK07, there the completion rule has been kept as blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, your issue is because of split of quantity in to two line items. If you change qty of first line in sales order to 10, quotation status will change to completed.

Alternately, in VOV7 change completion rule to A 'completion after first reference'. Referenced quotation will show completion status irrespective of qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the completion rule in VK07, there the completion rule has been kept as blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Blank will mean your quotation is not relevant for completion status. Choose A or B as required and try.

If quotation has only one line item with 10 qty, the sales order is also expected to have one line item with same material & qty to set quotation as complete. If you enter other materials in sales order, obviously they are not referenced to quotation, so not relevant to the quotation completion status.

If your sales order is expected to have different qty than quotation, set A in VOV7 for quotation.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check in the item category configuration VOV7 of your item category whether the COMPLETION RULE is set to B or not?

it should be B to change the status of document

regards,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

vemuri santosh kumar,

it should be B to change the status of document

Have you tested with Completion Rule B ? If yes,what was the result ?

Naveen ,See below of the results .,

Completion Rule A - Quotation 5 quantity ,Sales Order Order is created with 3 quantity then system will be showed the status as Completed  .

Completion Rule B -Quotation 5 quantity ,Sales Order Order is created with 3 quantity then system will be showed the status as Being Processed .If you did Sales Order with 5 quantity then you will be got the Status as Complete.

First test your self and let me know the result .

Thanks,

Naren