Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Condition Record

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a new Tax Condition record that i need to be effective from example from the first date of the Month and appeared in addition to the standard one MWST. Any other Sales Orders that have been created earlier than that for example Last Month, I need the condition record to not be calculated on these orders. What I have made is :

I have created a new Condition Copied from MWST, Assigned it in Customer Master and Pricing Procedure.

when I am trying to change in an old Sales Order a message appeared that a pricing error : Mandatory Condition is missing.

How can i proceed for that?

Also I need the Tax Condition to be updated for the Sales Order created from the first day of the Month.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Want to know few things before giving any suggestion to you.

1. What is the business requirement you got that so why you have create another tax condition type as like MWST.

2. If you have created then why you have mapped with Customer Master Record only why not Material Master record.

Regards

Arun

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I have removed check mark for Mandatory and this was useful for message to be not appeared again.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

if you got the solution please correctly mark the answer and close the discussion

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Please note that the Tax condition record determination in the sales order depends on the "Service Rendered Date" at item level in the billing tab of your sales order. Also the same can be seen in the Analysis option in the "Conditions tab.

Also please remove the MWST condition type setting in the pricing procedure with "Required" option as Blank.

Regards

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For the Validity, I have set the Validity of the tax to be valied from the first day of the Month.

What I have did is that the Condition Record set the validity as i said from the first day of the month and i have also create Condition value in VK11 set the validity from the first day of the month.

I agree with Md. Enayet Hossain as the condition record i put it as Mandatory so the error came, but what i need is that this condition must be Mandatory for the Customers Liable for Tax. So when I start to create a new sales Order or orders created from the first day of the month tax will be determined automatically. and for Orders created last Month this condition will be neglected and not determined.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually whatever mandatory condition record at present in your pricing procedure during updating the sales order system always will search that condition records.

So if you want to avoid this condition for previous sales order for the time being you can keep new condition record blank option for Mandatory & Required, and Statistic should be check mark in Pricing Procedure. Then during old sales order update system should not give massage new condition record is missing.

Maintain new condition by VK11 for your required date. So new SO will get automatically new condition record and old sales order should not be restricted for new condition record during sales order update.

After complete all old sales order update you can make new condition as mandatory in pricing procedure.

Thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

per your massage:

"I have created a new Condition Copied from MWST, Assigned it in Customer Master and Pricing Procedure.

when I am trying to change in an old Sales Order a message appeared that a pricing error : Mandatory Condition is missing.

How can i proceed for that?"

'which Mandatory Condition" is missing showing in your old sales order because in pricing proccedure that mandatory condition is not there. so when you are going to update old sales order, pricing condition give you information that condition records are missing. becuase current pricing procedure conditions are working sales order pricing condition.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have added a new condition type in pricing procedure, carry new pricing for required sales orders. Ensure condition records have correct validity dates for both tax conditions if you require both of them to appear in sales order.

If you require only one to be determined, then do not set them as mandatory in your pricing procedure.

Also set pricing date for your new tax condition type in V/06 as pricing date, so that old sales orders will pick up condition values as per dates maintained in VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additional to Sontosh comment check if your previous condition record has been deleted.

that means when you have putted the new condition record it may happen you have deleted the previous one and then added the new condition record, So in that case the change sales order do not get any condition record . so it giving you error.

better close it by validity and keep it in condition record. else previous orders will have problem when you want to change some thing,.

Regards

Pitabash

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you check in the condition records whether the Validity dates are maintained correctly or  not ?

I guess your validity dates were maintained as in MWST for your new tax condition, just change them accordingly

Also I need the Tax Condition to be updated for the Sales Order created from the first day of the Month

in VA05N transaction you can update the Price for all the Sales order

or even in the va02 you can do price update for individual order if the volume is less

thanks

santosh