cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Header in Table 2 in data view in SDP94

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your help to resolve one user query.

In /sapapo/sdp94, I am having data view for Resource capacity wherein Table 1 (upper portion) shows resource capacity in terms of Hours & % . And I have created Table 2 (lower part) which shows Production (Planned) & Production (Confirmed) qty key figures.

I can use Header function to see Product wise or resource wise capacity loading in Table 1. But unable to see Production Planned & Confirmed (Qty) in detailed level of Product in same data view.

Can you suggest, If I can get Header also in Table 2 part.

Or, if I selecting Header can also link Table 2 part (Production in terms of Qty).

Waiting for your kind reply !!

Regards,

Dipak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How add such two tables?

Thanks.

Harshad M.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ada and Mitesh,

With the option of "Display dependent object" I am able to drill down at Product level in Table 2.

But at a time I can drill down Either for Table 1 or for Table 2. Can I drill down both table simultaneously for product level drill down ?

Means I want to check Product wise capacity as well as Product level qty planned simultaneously.

Regards,

Dipak

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak, Sorry but it's not acheivable in standard. I'm not sure which SP level you're on, but it seems to me that in higher releases, drill down in Table 1 becomes not possible ...

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me to resolve this query. Waiting for your kind reply !!

Regards,

Dipak

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

I don't quite understand your requirement -- maybe you can clarify with more details or screenshots.

What are you unable to see in Table 1? What do you want to see in Table 1 or Table 2?

But as per my understanding of usage in SNP capacity view, the Table 1 is for capacity consumption which is on 9ARE level. You can drill down by resource (from header) here, but you should no be able to drill down by product (from header) in Table 1. Instead you should use 'Show Dependent Object' function to view planned orders in Table 2, which is on 9AAMRE level (if you choose show dependent object -> Products).

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

It is not possible to have separate headers for table 1 and table 2. But the values in the table 2 will change based on the selection you make in table 1.

For example, if you select data for 3 resource together and then later on select only 2 of them, then the table2 will also show the corresponding data based on those two resources.

And as suggested by Ada, its better to use " Show dependent object" function to see the data for the product or the resources in the table 2.

Mitesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the reply.

I have provided the details in attached file. Could you please go through the same. I hope this will help to clear my issue.

Kindly reply me as earliest.

Thannks,

Regards,

Dipak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on "Show Dependent Object" button in table1 to see the data for the products in table 2.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the attachment. As I said, use 'Show dependent objects' button (which is next to the 'Graphics' button), and select 'Products'. Here you also have the option to select 'Locations' and 'PPM/PDS'.