cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a sales order with special stock K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I need to create a sales document that movements special stock K.

I try to create a item category with that special stock but it says that is not allowed in the delivery.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done some R&D on your issue and it is the intresting one. I came to know that for using sepcial stock K you need to go for stock determination rule. Without this you can't do PGI for special stock K. For reference please check SAP note Note 607604 - Goods issue from consignment stock with delivery. Also check below links. Try at your end and let me know if you get stuck somewhere.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/d8/2f3746996611d1b5480000e82de955/content.htm

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

K is for Vendor consignment. Why are you creating sale order for vendor consignment stock? You should use customer consignment process in this. Can you share the background and actual requirement for using vendor consignment stock in sale order process.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to send for my costumers, special stock K. without make the purchaser because it will send for the costumers in consignment

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok. Tell me at which step you are getting error and if possible share the eror message screen or its content with message number.

Also share which movement type and schedule line category you are using.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

First I'm trying to create a sales order, movement 601 and I put in category item special stock K.

In sales and delivery I have a partner function FO. But posting the goods issue the system says that vendor is missing

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error message number? And also check that have you assigned vendor number in customer master data in general data control tab. Also check your vendor master have you assigned customer number there?

Thank$