cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open XDP file in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to change a field name in the adobe form with is in German language . We have XDP file in webdynpro project for different languages .

When i right click on the .XDP file and click on Open with Adobe Life cycle Designer it doesnt open and shows a blank layout . I am getting the below errors in the NWDS . Please help me resolve this issue its very urgent . I am using 7.2 NWDS version and 9.0 Adobe Life cycle Designer is installed.

NativeWrapper.openDocument() returns false because result is null      [Error: com.sap.fp.is.ide.adobetemplatedesigner.NativeWrapper  Thread[main,6,main]]

openDocument() NOT successfully called. File: \SLNSupplierFormTemplateCompView_InteractiveForm_de.xdp>      [Error: com.sap.fp.is.ide.adobetemplatedesigner.AdobeDesignerEditorPart  Thread[main,6,main]]

Error in createPartControl(): Unknown Error in OLE control during opening the file path <SLNSupplierFormTemplateComp\SLNSupplierFormTemplateCompView_InteractiveForm_de.xdp>      [Error: com.sap.fp.is.ide.adobetemplatedesigner.AdobeDesignerEditorPart  Thread[main,6,main]]

NativeWrapper.openDocumentWithBaseUrl() returns false because rgdispid is null      [Error: com.sap.fp.is.ide.adobetemplatedesigner.NativeWrapper  Thread[main,6,main]]

openDocumentWithBaseUrl() NOT successfully called (maybe too old version of WDAdobeControl.dll?). File: SLNSupplierFormTemplateComp\> ... Trying to call openDocument() instead ...      [Error: com.sap.fp.is.ide.adobetemplatedesigner.AdobeDesignerEditorPart  Thread[main,6,main]]

Thank you so much in advance .

Regards,

Naaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appears you are working on a change request, would be great if you can get your hands on the exact setups that were used to create these deliverables.

If not really troublesome, you may consider reimplementing the UI in the adobe form in your new development environment using your context.

I had worked extensively on NWDS 7.0 some years back and that time I used to go to the properties of Adobe Interactive Form UI element on the WebDynpro Java view and navigate to the Adobe Interactive Form from there, which led to the Adobe Life Cycle Designer being opened right within the NWDS.